Back from Japan. Submitted a few photos, as you may have noticed.
Went on the Forbidden Journey in USJ Harry Potter land, it was thrilling
, but wasn't able to go on the Shingeki no Kyojin 4D;
tasted Butterbeer (all non-alcoholic) while walking around in Hogsmeade/Diagon Alley(?).
My highlights for this holiday in Japan were:
- Going to Square Enix Artnia cafe, finally! (Last time I went it was closed)
and the crystal room was pretty
Didn't buy anything, (aside from Potion) but it was enjoyable; listened to FF soundtracks.
- Shiodome Caretta Illumination, so beautiful
- USJ Forbidden Journey ride
- Took a one hour driving lesson (in Japan) auto car, in a driving course area....was kind of freaked out...I mean literately the instructor showed me the controls and bam, I'm in the drivers seat pressing the accelerator pedal.
So much thrill/nervous....but the instructor was kind.
I was able to go on a tight S curve without falling off the road, yay! he said I had a knack for it (judging space)
(Felt like I was playing Mario Kart) tehehee
BUT that won't change my mind about learning to drive lol, it was just a "have a go" thing.
Hm...maybe I might try manual next time.....
Also I'll be going to Japan late March, studying abroad for a year.
Hm....excited and scared at the same time...the main thing I'm worried about (aside from getting lost) is getting homesick (since I'm the type that gets homesick/worried a lot) as I've never traveled alone/away from home for a year.
Wonder how I can deal with it.
- Noragami season 2 was cool
- Watched Durarara....it was interesting but really messed up. (the characters)
The heat is annoying,
I already miss the cold winter in Japan